Conspiracy why the Cowboys won tonight

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
This post makes absolutely no sense. Dude just go away and take your negativity elsewhere.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lol...

I’m a floaty fan. He’s always been entertaining.

One of the OG trolls of the entire internet. Trolling message boards back when I was on dial up.

You’d be shocked how many ways this guy can spell floaty. The combinations are really endless.

Oh for sure. I’ve always enjoyed floaty. He’s actually a good guy. But just one of the best trolls of all time.

I’ve been watching the dude troll cowboys boards since I was in grade school, literally.

I’m now married with a child of my own.

ultron

Reaction score
Saints: 5 penalties for 48 yards
Cowboys: 8 penalties for 80 yards

The saints forum is exploding with conspiracy theories right now and saying the refs were paid off, etc... The facts are stated above!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I have NEVER bought a jersey of any player in any sport.

But two days ago I bought Esch's Jersey from NFLShop.com.

Now I am not saying me buying this jersey had a dang thing to do with the team winning this game, or Esch looking like an all-pro his rookie year.

But, you're welcome Cowboy Nation.

As a side note, with Esch doing that werewolf yell after each great play, how long before he will be called Wolf Man?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Oh for sure. I’ve always enjoyed floaty. He’s actually a good guy. But just one of the best trolls of all time.

I’ve been watching the dude troll cowboys boards since I was in grade school, literally.

I’m now married with a child of my own.

Dude me too.

I was posting on these message boards back when I was 14 on dial up.

I remember sitting in the library at school reading the ranch and Cowboys.net which is now the zone.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

But two days ago i bought Esch's Jersey from NFLShop.com.

Now I am not saying me buying this jersey had a dang thing to do with the team winning this game, or Esch looking like an all=pro his rookie year.

As a side note, with Esch doing that werewolf yell after each great play, how long before he will be called Wolf Man.

I’ve heard the wolf hunter thrown around because he hunts wolves.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Saints: 5 penalties for 48 yards
Cowboys: 8 penalties for 80 yards

The saints forum is exploding with conspiracy theories right now and saying the refs were paid off, etc... The facts are stated above!

Post a link...;)

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

But two days ago I bought Esch's Jersey from NFLShop.com.

Now I am not saying me buying this jersey had a dang thing to do with the team winning this game, or Esch looking like an all-pro his rookie year.

As a side note, with Esch doing that werewolf yell after each great play, how long before he will be called Wolf Man?

New jersey...1-0 :dance:

46506156_192884011597664_5138046788971790336_n.jpg

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Idk the refs dragged that carcass of a saints offense on that one drive hoping they would score with ticky tack calls on Thomas

:hammer:

That's the NFL in 2018...every nationally televised game gotta be a nail bitter...but that's another conspiracy.;)

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Oddly enough, this is also why some people do take drugs. Clearly, someone's off his meds and
left unsupervised... lol

Oh come on man...clearly..I'm happy to see the team get a win...despite not having a QB. LVE is a stud...and we will be a force on D as long as he stays healthy. We just gotta find a QB that will quit turning the ball over.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I’ve heard the wolf hunter thrown around because he hunts wolves.

He will always be Thad Castle to me. I've been calling him that since before the combine.
I don't expect it to stick beyond a message board though. He's a helluva player.
He's quickly becoming the Chuck Norris of the NFL... lol.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Oh come on man...clearly..I'm happy to see the team get a win...despite not having a QB. LVE is a stud...and we will be a force on D as long as he stays healthy. We just gotta find a QB that will quit turning the ball over.

Hey dude, I'm with ya. I was just responding to someone else making a drug reference.

I was telling a buddy how ironic it was that Randy Gregory makes me wanna smoke weed to
calm down after his series of mistakes starting with roughing the punter.

I know your angle on the 'zone. I like to keep it fun and light, too... mostly... lol.

It was a great game! An old friend of mine was there. He sat in the nose bleed seats
but had a blast and called the experience "PERFECT". I'm sure he was feeling no pain... lol