Twitter: Contract details for P Anger and TE Sprinkle

conner01

Reaction score
I don’t know that Anger is much of an upgrade
Sprinkle can block but has never developed as a receiver

jnday

Reaction score
Anyone else really impressed with these moves? I feel like we got two huge steals for cheap
I feel like if these players were such deals, they would have been signed early in the FA signing period. The rest of the NFL didn’t see them as “steals” or they would have signed them before the Cowboys .

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Perfect...block, block, block TE3.

I think Niswander win the P competition, especially after seeing those numbers.
I think the issue with Niswander may come down to how good is he at holding on fgs. It's possible some of those missed kicks were due to the hold. Anger is known as a very good holder. Another would be hangtime. Niswander gave up more return yds and if that had to do with hangtime that also could be a plus for Anger. But yeah on paper the numbers are pretty similar and Niswander could improve with the experience.

conner01

Reaction score
Perfect...block, block, block TE3.

I think Niswander win the P competition, especially after seeing those numbers.
Sprinkle was a decent target in college so maybe he can be a better blocker than Bell and give something as a receiver
I’m with you on Niswander

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don’t know that Anger is much of an upgrade
Sprinkle can block but has never developed as a receiver

True, although, Sprinkle didn't have the QB needed to help his chances to succeed. Hopefully, he'll surprise us and develop.

Last edited:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Jeez, I hate it when that happens! :omg: :laugh:
Lmao it’s terrible. I was just in Captiva on vacation. Nice restaurant. Tan shorts. Too much hydration. A volatile mix. I stepped back and could not believe my eyes. If was like someone hit me with a spritz bottle. I went into the toilet to try to dry it with TP. Made it worse. I just walked back to the table. I am sure people saw me and felt sorry that a grown man peed his pants. Lmao that was funny.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I think the issue with Niswander may come down to how good is he at holding on fgs. It's possible some of those missed kicks were due to the hold. Anger is known as a very good holder. Another would be hangtime. Niswander gave up more return yds and if that had to do with hangtime that also could be a plus for Anger. But yeah on paper the numbers are pretty similar and Niswander could improve with the experience.
Interesting angle that could come into play.