Twitter: Contract details for P Anger and TE Sprinkle

conner01

Reaction score
True, although, Sprinkle didn't have the QB needed to help his chances to succeed. Hopefully, he'll surprise us and develop.
I live in Arkansas and watched him a ton in college
He was a decent receiver then
But was a really good run blocker and he got lots of experience there

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So the Cowboys paid these guys the least amount of money the NFL allows them to; and I'm sure people are still upset they added a blocking tight end and an experienced punter.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I feel like if these players were such deals, they would have been signed early in the FA signing period. The rest of the NFL didn’t see them as “steals” or they would have signed them before the Cowboys .

Have you ever considered that Jerry and Stephen are better than the rest of the league at this?

conner01

Reaction score
They said same thing about Schultz, Dak & Cowboys will make him into a receiver as well.
Schultz developed as he got opportunity
Sprinkle got lots of snaps but really never improved much
Maybe this scheme fits him better
He was decent in college
But I think his signing was more about his blocking than receiving

Kwyn

Reaction score

So, the camp bodies signed for the minimum at positions where you must have at least one of each

This is what most of us were saying when these signings happened but the normal crowd of “Our front office is clueless! How can they spend on these guys when they should be out signing guys for 10 million!”

these are both great signings and absolutely required. Every team in the league has done similarly but for many of our fans it’s yet another sign of the apocalypse

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess our special sauce for this season is to Sprinkle some Anger on our team.

win2.jpg