Convince me that Dak Prescott is a top shelf QB and worth signing right now

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There’s always QBs available in the draft how do you know they’re going to end up any good? Would you like to end up with a Mitch Trubisky who was the second overall pick just three years ago? The odds are no better than 50-50 a QB you draft in the first round is going to turn into a solid franchise QB. Drafting QBs is a crapshoot! Look at all the first round QBs that have gone bust. Dak has developed into a franchise QB. There’s no doubt in my mind that he could lead the Cowboys to a championship if they had a solid head coach and team around him.
No use talking to that stubborn mule.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he's perfect for this team of underachievers and potheads and 'pay me ' players. so quit crying about, "why can't we score or beat winning teams".

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Everyone should be reevaluating the belief that this team is, "loaded with talent."

Looks like a bunch of dumb players to me.
I believe everything Jerrah and Stephen tell me.

We can run the table with 7 wins and be champs.

BTW..do not buy real estate from them. They are alot better at that than running football teams.

FYI

:thumbup:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Convince me, based off this game, that Dak Prescott is a top shelf QB and worth signing right now.

This was embarrassing honestly.
If anyone has to convince you, you’ve already made up your mind, so just say it.
Every coach, gm, and football media person says he’s a franchise QB and can win a SB. No one says he’s worth the money he will get paid. There may not be more than 1-2 QBs in the NFL that deserve 35 million. But guess what? That’s what the starters will get when their contracts are up.

Flamma

Reaction score
Next year is the last year of the CBA. We can use both the Transition tag and franchise tag. Transition tag Dak before paying him 30 million plus. Lets see how many QB needy teams offer him that much money.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Every coach, gm, and football media person says he’s a franchise QB and can win a SB.

Wait, they do?

Every coach, GM and football media person says he is a franchise QB. And he can win a SB.

Wow. I must be missing this overwhelming roar of unanimous endorsement.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait, they do?

Every coach, GM and football media person says he is a franchise QB. And he can win a SB.

Wow. I must be missing this overwhelming roar of unanimous endorsement.

He's got the documentation to back up that statement. All notorized.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Wow things have changed. Last year I was killed for threads like this.

Well we’ll well

With that being said I think he’s better than previous years and I believe he’s a functional qb