Coog Has Returned!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
My Coogles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya old hounddog!!! Bout time you came around. Don't mind the boys doggie humpin' your legs, it was either that or cry "Sunrise, Sunset" in unison!!!!!

My buddy lol lol lol lol so good to hear from you don't be a stranger, are you still a mod?? When can a guy make a post??????

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My buddy lol lol lol lol so good to hear from you don't be a stranger, are you still a mod?? When can a guy make a post??????
There are places you can post right away,but you have to have a certain number of posts (nobody really knows how many) to gain all access and a "like" button....and ksk isn't a mod here, but @CouchCoach has recently been made one as has @Bobhaze.

nobody

Reaction score
I've looked all around for that picture I'll keep looking

Well, it's not the old original, but maybe this works until you find one more suitable:

Vamers-Gaming-Every-confirmed-alternate-suit-for-Marvels-Spider-Man-for-PlayStation-4-so-far-58.jpg

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
There are places you can post right away,but you have to have a certain number of posts (nobody really knows how many) to gain all access and a "like" button....and ksk isn't a mod here, but @CouchCoach has recently been made one as has @Bobhaze.

Yeah I just saw the NEW POST button, that wasn't there last week when I was on, but hey it's all good hope all is well