Cool mock draft site

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
If he's healthy, I LOVE this pick.

Michael Huff is a close second for me right now.

*Vince Young to Detroit would be a disaster IMO. They have too many good receivers to go unused.

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
If he's healthy, I LOVE this pick.

Michael Huff is a close second for me right now.

*Vince Young to Detroit would be a disaster IMO. They have too many good receivers to go unused.

Vince will be a far better passer in the NFL than you people think..just wait and see.

Hiero

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80 said:
Vince will be a far better passer in the NFL than you people think..just wait and see.
I agree. I think he would do ok, if they could get a real gm and coach in detroit. They will probably get young, and misuse the hell out of him though( meaning they wont ever teach him proper mechanics, and will let him run too much). Honestly though I see young going to the Titans, McNair has been mentoring him for awhile, and they have Norm Chow there to groom Young.

Hiero

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Vince is an athlete.
But he is NOT a passer.
he was the most efficient passer in college. He isnt Dan Marino coming out of college, but damn he is not quincy carter either.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Hiero, I could live with that draft, although I think we need playmaking linebackerS more than anything high in the '06 draft. I'm not aware of McNeil's injury situation. Care to elaborate?

Hiero

Reaction score
VACowboy said:
Hiero, I could live with that draft, although I think we need playmaking linebackerS more than anything high in the '06 draft. I'm not aware of McNeil's injury situation. Care to elaborate?
apparently he has some form of stenosis. the narrowing of the spine. I have no idea what the real situation is that is just what ive been hearing. If its serious it could really drop him. If its something minor that wont effect his career, he is a sure thing 1st rder.
I think Burnett, Parham Ware, James etc. will be a good lb corps. Plus we have guys like Fowler, Thornton, Fujita on the bench who could be better next year. Parham would bea great fit next to James, Parham could be the run stopper that we have needed at inside linebacker for awhile.