Cooper and Next Year Draft

cjlopez

Reaction score
What is done is done!!!! Not going to get more mad than I am already am, but when you trade Next Year #1 Pick for a skilled position like WR you are basically starting over again. I don't mind the player I mind that they gave up a Number 1 next year. I think what they are basically saying is that we don't care we are going to go all in with the QB we have for the next 5 years.....because we found him and we want the world to know that he is a Franchise QB even if most experts say that while he is a good QB he is not elite. But I guess this gives us the reason that we won't be drafting a QB next year for competition. Everybody must as well buy their Dak Shirt, because I don't think we are moving from him.

The only thing I can hope is that Garrett is fired after the year. The only way this happens if we self destruct and finish out of the playoffs.

For the other players I think they will see the writing on the wall and understand that we go out or $$$ WR and with so much money....No need to stick around any longer. Might as well Waive Noah, and any other WR u have on ur practice squad because we are not developing a WR.

Again...I think most GM around the league know our "tell" we will always over play for talent a year early and we regret it later.

Very disappointed and I know I will have a sick feeling when NYG get their QB and we are stuck with in accurate QB for the near future...and like always they guy we will probably fall in love with after the season will be Drafted by Oakland...... Bank on it..

Shinaoi

Reaction score
It basically tells me we aren’t winning anything within the next 4 years. First we are going to fail with dak, and then the new guy will need time to adjust. So if a miracle happens and we find another qb. It maybe be 5 or 6 years before we seriously compete again.

KingRah

Reaction score
What is done is done!!!! Not going to get more mad than I am already am, but when you trade Next Year #1 Pick for a skilled position like WR you are basically starting over again. I don't mind the player I mind that they gave up a Number 1 next year. I think what they are basically saying is that we don't care we are going to go all in with the QB we have for the next 5 years.....because we found him and we want the world to know that he is a Franchise QB even if most experts say that while he is a good QB he is not elite. But I guess this gives us the reason that we won't be drafting a QB next year for competition. Everybody must as well buy their Dak Shirt, because I don't think we are moving from him.

The only thing I can hope is that Garrett is fired after the year. The only way this happens if we self destruct and finish out of the playoffs.

For the other players I think they will see the writing on the wall and understand that we go out or $$$ WR and with so much money....No need to stick around any longer. Might as well Waive Noah, and any other WR u have on ur practice squad because we are not developing a WR.

Again...I think most GM around the league know our "tell" we will always over play for talent a year early and we regret it later.

Very disappointed and I know I will have a sick feeling when NYG get their QB and we are stuck with in accurate QB for the near future...and like always they guy we will probably fall in love with after the season will be Drafted by Oakland...... Bank on it..
He's the same age as Calvin Ridley. He's proven and has experience reading defenses. He also has great speed and route running. That route running will help him when he gets old.