Cooper AND Warmack?!

RamziD

Reaction score
This would never happen, and it would take next year's 1st to move back into the 1st round (around 25 or so). I like both those OGs, but I'd rather have the picks... we need them.

rags747

Reaction score
Two starting guards in this draft would produce wonders for us. Running game with Murray and whatever other rb we draft would be dynamite + it would be sweet to see Romo with a little time to scan the field instead of hike the ball and everything is helter skelter. I would be willing to give up this yrs 4th + next years 2nd possibly to move up in rnd 1 for Cooper. Only downside I see is us giving up ammo to pkg together picks next yr for Manziel. If we let Spencer walk we will probably pik up an additional 3rd next yr. I could see Johnny Football in a Cowboys uniform.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Im starting to get the feeling Dallas wont draft a G in round 1. I guess i always felt they wouldnt but was trying to lie think it'll be DE.

cowboysooner

Reaction score
There is no way that a team with salary cap issues should be taking a 1st round guard then leveraging next year's draft to take another first round guard.

Brandon Moore will show up and play next year and be a top 10 guard for a year or two for $4 million. You can't spend a first and two seconds on 2 guards that if it works out saved you $8 million. I'm much more comfortable with Nate Livings and 16 games of decent tape than I am Jeremy Parnel's 20 drives.

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
sureletsrace;4988392 said:
1) Warmack
1) Cooper
3) Holmes
4) best safety available
5) best DL available
6) bpa

FA: Spencer, Melton.

I'd take that in a heartbeat.

Ditto

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
xwalker;4988414 said:
I would actually be happy with some combination of Warmack or Cooper in the 1st and Warford or Dallas Thomas in the 2nd.

Warford is very similar to Warmack, just not quite as freakishly strong/balanced.

Dallas Thomas is very similar to Cooper, just not quite as strong/balanced.

Either way, Holmes in the 3rd would be an excellent bargain, IMO.

I realize that it is doubtful that they draft more than 1 OL with the top 3 picks, but we can dream.

I'd be down for this as well.
With a strong DE class, I'd prefer a DE in round 1, but I'd love to revamp the whole OL with 3 quality linemen to start (Smith, Warmack, and whoever else, as all 1st round players or borderline 1st round linemen).

Dallas Thomas would be a good fit since he could play both RT and OG.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I would absolutely be willing to kiss Jerruh's naked butt at High Noon at VR if we got both of them.