Cooper Beebe was playing mind games with the Texans pass rush

Is those mind games the reason the Texans defensive line was kicking their arses all game long?
How did he do these head bobs without getting penalties called on him?
 
I saw this clip. Pretty cool stuff. I kind of wish the guy gave Bebe a little more credit since he was the guy snapping the ball. But this encouraging for Schotty. Very encouraging for offensive line coach. I’m starting to wonder if Schotty is a good coach between Monday-Saturday and just sucks in game day. It’s a head scratcher how Schotty can put this much attention to detail to keep the D guessing but keep the offensive lineman on the same page one week and then completely screw up game management the week before.

But hey pretty cool clip. I hope every team sees that and can’t get our cadence down and we can slow down that pass rush. All I know our offense put on a clinic in the 2nd half against a tough defense.
 
Sounds interesting but I am more concerned about what happens after he snaps the ball. He winds up in the Cowboys backfield a little to much for me.
 
He needs to sign to stay here for years
Maybe it's just me...but he's really just a JAG. Figured you would see more by now. Doesn't get much push in the run game....adequate in pass pro...but nothing special. Looks like he skips the workout room completely.
 
This tells me our players are smarter than our coaches. And I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
 
Maybe it's just me...but he's really just a JAG. Figured you would see more by now. Doesn't get much push in the run game....adequate in pass pro...but nothing special. Looks like he skips the workout room completely.
Beebe was better last year than he's been the first four games this year. He's a solid player, nothing special. Maybe getting Smith back next to him at guard helps him. He might have had too much on his plate trying to cover for Bass, not sure.
 
Distraction, they don’t know what we’re doing, it’s about damn time
 
You could have said "Beebe was playing head games" with them since the topic here was head bobs, but this is a family forum and all so kudos for keeping it clean for the kids.
Mind games. That's what we will call them from now on. Mind games. :muttley:
 
Beebe is not Fredbeard but then arguably Fredbeard was the best center the Boys have ever had

he is quite solid and from all accounts is doing a very good job.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,671,998
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top