Cooper Beebe's debut gets an A grade

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/5-takes-cooper-beebe-gets-an-a-grade-in-debut

4. Cooper Beebe's debut gets an A grade.

After getting the majority of the work playing at center, it's safe to put an A grade on the debut from Cooper Beebe. His snaps were consistent, his protection was solid and the lack of interior pressure from the Rams' young group of defensive tackles was noticeable. Brock Hoffman has had a strong camp and still holds a firm lead in the battle at center, and while Beebe's debut was not perfect, he showed on Sunday that he is steadily getting better with every rep that he takes.

gtb1943

Reaction score
From all accounts his snaps were real good and that was the area he needed the most work on.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
He’s the backup OG who could be a starter. They’re trying to get him on the field assp at C, but really in a year he’ll take over for Martin or if Smith gets hurt. He will end up being one of the best picks I bet and they did it right drafting the swing OG before it was a need.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just his first game, I agree with the "A". But we all know it gets better.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Whether he gets an A or B, it’s ok and encouraging since just his first game. Same with Guyton, much needed help on the OL on the way.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
I thought I saw BB play better than Hoffman. Hoffman wiffed on a few blocks

DuncanIso

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/5-takes-cooper-beebe-gets-an-a-grade-in-debut

4. Cooper Beebe's debut gets an A grade.

After getting the majority of the work playing at center, it's safe to put an A grade on the debut from Cooper Beebe. His snaps were consistent, his protection was solid and the lack of interior pressure from the Rams' young group of defensive tackles was noticeable. Brock Hoffman has had a strong camp and still holds a firm lead in the battle at center, and while Beebe's debut was not perfect, he showed on Sunday that he is steadily getting better with every rep that he takes.
Yup.

He will be C1.

Nothing against Hoff, but CB is the better Player.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Didn’t notice him much (but wasn’t specifically looking) so that may be a good thing.

Admit I had a hard time not watching the Rams 6th rounder (#90) who was just having himself a day. Did Beebee square up against him?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Definitely would not give him an A. Saw him miss some stunts on several occasions