Twitter: Cooper leads the NFL

Dre11

Reaction score
I thought we had a predictable and archaic scheme:huh:

Dre11

Reaction score
Amari already ragged the scheme, so much so, he and Dak changed it, immediate touch down.

Again, a false narrative, they did what they're suppose to do. It's called a sight adjustment. Something all Qb/wr does. Smh

Dre11

Reaction score
So Amari wasn't annoyed by not only that route but the final one? Is that your stance?

No he wasn't, he never once said he was annoyed he was frustrated because he wasn't getting the ball early, Garrett talked about that in his presser, he also said they give leeway within the system to Qb/wr to sight adjust routes when needed.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
No he wasn't, he never once said he was annoyed he was frustrated because he wasn't getting the ball early, Garrett talked about that in his presser, he also said they give leeway within the system to Qb/wr to sight adjust routes when needed.
nice try. I distinctly heard Amari say that he knew that they were sitting on the hooks so it made no sense to him why he would run that instead of a hook and go. Then he said they were also sitting on the slant which you saw that cornerback jump in front of that slant and would have been intercepted had Dak thrown and out in front like he normally does.

I'm assuming you don't believe Amari, Dez, Terrell Owens, and a slew of other former players?