Cooper Rush is the next Tom Brady

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Said it before and I'll say it again. It's the same story. He's looking like Brady out there how Brady looked during his second season. A good defense + a clutch QB who can make quick reads and make good decisions.

Stick with Rush. We can go on a run with him.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I just don't think I can handle that blank stare down field after an overthrow into tight coverage where he is itching his chin with his chin strap. Dak better come back and play all pro level or he will be booed off the field with Cooper Rush's name being yelled all over the stadium.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I just don't think I can handle that blank stare down field after an overthrow into tight coverage where he is itching his chin with his chin strap. Dak better come back and play all pro level or he will be booed off the field with Cooper Rush's name being yelled all over the stadium.
Dak needs to win or his seat is going to get real hot!!

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Said it before and I'll say it again. It's the same story. He's looking like Brady out there how Brady looked during his second season. A good defense + a clutch QB who can make quick reads and make good decisions.

Just wish his arm was a little stronger.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
You know what, I remember thinking this exact thread was SOOOO stupid when it read Dak Prescott is the next Tom Brady and Romo needs to be benched. I thought this entire place lost it's mind ( still do, not bringing Romo back on that 2016 team was Jason Garrett's biggest mistake of the many he made ). Then Romo was healthy....and Dak stayed on the field. If Cooper goes 2-0 against the skins and Rams things will change dramatically from today.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Come on man.

kskboys

Reaction score

You don't watch much football.