Cooper Rush

Praxit

Reaction score
....Throw Cooper in there at garbage time. If Dallas can get a comfy lead by the 4th qtr, let Cooper cook. ;)..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's looking like there is a chance that Cooper starts on Sunday....if he does and we win, will we have a QB controversy and will some of our friends come back to the CZ......that would be fun...

Ever since Dak injured his calf there’s been a chance. We might not know for sure until Saturday or Sunday. If Rush does start and we win and that creates a QB controversy that will further prove what a knucklehead fan base we have.

Last edited:

Mannix

Reaction score
It's possible Rush can get a win. Even Garrett won us a game as a backup. And Garrett sucks.
No way....The Clapping Carrot had a defense behind him....plus, Harper bailed him out twice.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
It's looking like there is a chance that Cooper starts on Sunday....if he does and we win, will we have a QB controversy and will some of our friends come back to the CZ......that would be fun...
Pot stirrer.......u mean.

LovinItAll

Reaction score

1. I don't expect Dak to play. Every indication is that he isn't 100%. Sit him.

2. Rush could win 5 in a row and there wouldn't be a QB controversy among people who have a brain. That means that yes, all those fools who were embarrassed after their Dak 'takes' didn't pan out will return. They will still be fools.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Will Grier will start over Cooper hopefully. Grier could ball at Dub V.

But this ain’t “ Dub V “ vs crocodile taxidermy JC. This is a stout pass rush from a Viking team desperate for a win .

How did Rush beat out anyone for this job. His throws lack a certain zip to them . They float

lukin2006

Reaction score
Rush will throw for 220 and 2 tds and 1 interception, pollard and Zeke combine for 200 and Dallas win 24-21. Diggs get another pick. If these receivers continue to get open, then I think all Rush has to do is get the ball close.

Anyways. I think Dak is starting. This is just gamesmanship.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Lol! Gonna have to buy an extra bottle of scotch, just in case!
I'm...off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz. Oh, it's just time for Dorothy to click the heels on her ruby slippers. That's all, and holding the media to honest standards.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
lol Oh you know there would be threads started (by you know which members) immediately after the game that we don't need Dak to win and he is overrated. You could put money on it. :laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol Oh you know there would be threads started (by you know whos) immediately after the game that we don't need Dak to win and he is overrated. You could put money on it. :laugh:

What like 3 crazy people will do that? You guys are nuts...as nuts as the people you HOPE will do that.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
What like 3 crazy people will do that? You guys are nuts...as nuts as the people you HOPE will do that.

There is no hope here. I just know it would happen. I've done moved on and no longer engage them in that conversation.