Coopers close to 1000 yards

KingRah

Reaction score
thatll be an achievement. He’s only going to get 15 games this year because of the trade, so 1000 yards would really impress me.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Cooper has 280 yards receiving with the Raiders in 2018 and so far, 424 yards receiving with the Cowboys in 2018 for a grand total of 704 yards receiving so far in 2018. That doesn't even get him on the top 20 WR list. Why would anyone be impressed with his total yards in 2018?

KingRah

Reaction score
Cooper has 280 yards receiving with the Raiders in 2018 and so far, 424 yards receiving with the Cowboys in 2018 for a grand total of 704 yards receiving so far in 2018. That doesn't even get him on the top 20 WR list. Why would anyone be impressed with his total yards in 2018?
Did you read the entire post? He will only get 15 games this year because of the trade. To get 1000 yards in 15 games would be impressive considering he wasn't used right in Oak and he's still learning the offense and Dak's limitations.

KingRah

Reaction score
It'll also help his confidence. He can look back and count the amount of times he had 1000. You have to expect him an Dak to have better chemistry next year with Gallup improving. I expect Beasley to leave. He wants to get paid. He doesn't have a great qb and he'll be 30. I expect him to to to NE or GB. Thats a blessing and a curse. We'll lose a top slot guy, but Cooper gets more chances in the slot.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Did you read the entire post? He will only get 15 games this year because of the trade. To get 1000 yards in 15 games would be impressive considering he wasn't used right in Oak and he's still learning the offense and Dak's limitations.
He's got 4 more games to get 296 receiving yards. That's 74 yds per game. So happy you are impressed by that. :rolleyes:

KingRah

Reaction score
He's got 4 more games to get 296 receiving yards. That's 74 yds per game. So happy you are impressed by that. :rolleyes:
Let me say it in a easier way to understand. What are coopers numbers? When’s the last time we had a 800 yard receiver

Anyway, it'll be nice to have another 1000 yard receiver considering the qb is conservative and inaccurate.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Let me say it in a easier way to understand. What are coopers numbers? When’s the last time we had a 800 yard receiver

Anyway, it'll be nice to have another 1000 yard receiver considering the qb is conservative and inaccurate.
So you just have a low threshold for what impresses you because of our lack of a good WR for a while. Gotcha.

KingRah

Reaction score
So you just have a low threshold for what impresses you because of our lack of a good WR for a while. Gotcha.
I just have a brain that works at a above average level. I recognize how perception affects a players psyche. He hasn’t had 1000 yards since 2015. Dez was a all pro receiver who suffered under sak Prescott. He didn’t reach 1000 in. 3 years. Then cooper comes in and does what a all pro couldn’t do with sak. I also realize he had less than 300 before the trade and will play less games than every other receiver in the top 30. Yes. To get 1000 will be a huge accomplishment under these circumstances.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I just have a brain that works at a above average level. I recognize how perception affects a players psyche. He hasn’t had 1000 yards since 2015. Dez was a all pro receiver who suffered under sak Prescott. He didn’t reach 1000 in. 3 years. Then cooper comes in and does what a all pro couldn’t do with sak. I also realize he had less than 300 before the trade and will play less games than every other receiver in the top 30. Yes. To get 1000 will be a huge accomplishment under these circumstances.
:rolleyes: Keep telling yourself that. LOL