Cordarrelle Patterson

jrumann59

Reaction score
He is a FA after the season. Any interest in taking a low risk flier on him in FA. Dynamic returner, and if you can get the light to come in offensively he is a very talented WR
if what I have heard is true the only value he brings is a returner and bubble screen guy. I have heard on some sports talk that this guy is football dumb, as in he has to be told whether to be on the line or off it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is a FA after the season. Any interest in taking a low risk flier on him in FA. Dynamic returner, and if you can get the light to come in offensively he is a very talented WR
He does not return punts. Kick Returns are not that valuable these days because so many kicks are touch-backs.

He is a great athlete with good size, but apparently he has never learned their offense or how to run all of the NFL routes. If he was available for the veterans minimum, then the Cowboys might consider it, but I don't think they would make any significant investment in him.

If they sign a dynamic returner it needs to be a guy that returns punts.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I wish someone could post a gif of Lucky running in circles twice on one punt return.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I'd like to have him..

He is Lucky Whitehead on steroids.

He would instantly make our special teams return game wayyyyy better and he would be a killer on that Jet sweep as well.

Our WR coach coached him in college @ Tennessee...

He may get a lot more money than he is worth though but for a team like us who doesn't get a lot of turnovers I would love to find another way to get a shorter field and he could potentially be that way.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's probably the worst route runner in the league. Total disaster.