Cordy Glenn vs LSU

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Georgia has been passing the ball a lot and he hasn't even been challenged yet I don't think. He's athletic for a big man. He has great knee bend, and he is capable of maintaining a flat back with his hand on the ground. If DeCastro is comparable to Mankins, then Glenn is comparable to Steve Hutchinson IMO.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
Georgia has a lot of talent we should be looking at: Baccari Rambo - safety, Jarvis Jones - OLB, Jonathan Jenkins - NT.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
Georgia has a lot of talent we should be looking at: Baccari Rambo - safety, Jarvis Jones - OLB, Jonathan Jenkins - NT.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Georgia has not allowed a first down yet. "Big John" Jenkins has been a force up front. Cornelius Washington is having a good game opposite of Jarvis Jones too.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Tyrann Mathieu is my favorite future draftee. Awesome FS prospect. Firsty tackler, super competitive, very aware, forces fumbles and obviously makes plays.

Cordy Glenn is a mountain. Such a great blocker. Moves like an old man at times though. The Combine Is big for him.

Sloppy half for Claireborne.

Verne lurnquist loves him some punters, huh?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I'd use my 2nd round pick on the rights to Mathieu right now

How do I have no commentary on this wis/msu game? Only field noise. Whatever, I know what konz is already anyway,

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MarionBarberThe4th;4283272 said:
Tyrann Mathieu is my favorite future draftee. Awesome FS prospect. Firsty tackler, super competitive, very aware, forces fumbles and obviously makes plays.

Cordy Glenn is a mountain. Such a great blocker. Moves like an old man at times though. The Combine Is big for him.

Sloppy half for Claireborne.

Verne lurnquist loves him some punters, huh?

Funny how Claiborne will be a top 10 pick but has never been the best DB on his college team.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I like Glenn but he seems to be in a different mold from where we are taking the offensive line.

JBS

Reaction score
xwalker;4283862 said:
Funny how Claiborne will be a top 10 pick but has never been the best DB on his college team.

major lol if you think Honey Badger is >Claiborne as a CB.. There isn't even a comparison

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
TheCount;4283928 said:
I like Glenn but he seems to be in a different mold from where we are taking the offensive line.

Georgia has had absolutely no running game pretty much all year, he's playing a new position, and he got a new position coach this year. I think he gets lulled to sleep a little bit in pass protection, and has a hard time flipping the intensity switch when they run the ball 5 times a game. He does need to lose some weight, but when he played inside a G last year he was driving people off the ball. What Glenn brings is the reason Holland ended back up on the roster, but Glenn is younger and much more athletic than Montrae.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
xwalker;4283862 said:

Mathiou has made plays that have zero to do with actual coverage skills and more about being opportunistic and in the right spot at the right time ala Merton Hanks.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
realtick;4284647 said:
Mathiou has made plays that have zero to do with actual coverage skills and more about being opportunistic and in the right spot at the right time ala Merton Hanks.

Hes incredibly instinctive. He sees the entire field and he's a great athlete. He has that Ed Reed-esque ability to watch the QB and jump things that aren't even his responsibility