Corey Davis won't be ready by his pro day

AzorAhai

Reaction score

I wonder just how much he will be able to show teams and if this is going to lower his stock any.

gmoney112

Reaction score
WR class is so weak at the top this year he's probably still a lock for top 20.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
WR class is so weak at the top this year he's probably still a lock for top 20.
wonder how much that will change if Cooks goes to Tenn and Jeffery goes to Philly. most mocks have those two going WR in the 1st.

gmoney112

Reaction score
wonder how much that will change if Cooks goes to Tenn and Jeffery goes to Philly. most mocks have those two going WR in the 1st.

Interesting. I know Philly was interested in Cooks, hadn't seen the Tennessee connection.

And yep, they both need WR's and have been the main players for them in the 1st round.

I'm all-in on defense, but for Mike Williams or Corey Davis i'd make an exception

Sydla

Reaction score

Philly needs at least two WRs so they could still go WR in the draft even if they get Cooks or Jeffrey.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Philly needs at least two WRs so they could still go WR in the draft even if they get Cooks or Jeffrey.
They need more than one, but they also have other holes. CB would be a prime target at their spot if they address WR with someone like Cooks or Alshon. CB might be their target even if they don't get one before then. Or they could go with a RB like Cook. Matthews, Cooks and Ertz would be a good core of players for Wentz to work with. Especially if they get Dalvin Cook to add to the mix as well.