Corey Lemonier declares for NFL Draft

supercowboy8

Reaction score
not a day one player but has great potential. Its hard to fins a day one starting OLB that can match Spencer outside the 1st round. Depends on who is there in the 2nd when we pick but I think he is a 3rd round pick.

Hailmary

Reaction score
dart;4936797 said:
http://www.theplainsman.com/view/fu...es-for-NFL-Draft?instance=home_news_1st_right

The 6-4 243-pound prospect projects to fit in most defenses in the NFL.

Lemonier told Schad he thinks he'll be a third round pick

I'd take him in the 2nd and draft an O line or Dline in the 1st

I wonder if he truly believes he'll be a third round pick. I mean, I get the allure of getting paid and avoiding injury, but I think he could've improved his stock quite a bit by returning for his senior year.

kirkjrk

Reaction score
Hailmary;4937180 said:
I wonder if he truly believes he'll be a third round pick. I mean, I get the allure of getting paid and avoiding injury, but I think he could've improved his stock quite a bit by returning for his senior year.
He's a very overrated player and I think Chase Thomas is also. Well while I'm at it here's some more--Jesse Williams, B.Mingo--that's enough. Just my humble opinion.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kirkjrk;4937449 said:
He's a very overrated player and I think Chase Thomas is also. Well while I'm at it here's some more--Jesse Williams, B.Mingo--that's enough. Just my humble opinion.

I definitely agree on Jesse Williams.