Cornelius Lewis OG Tennessee State

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/...ty-is-best-policy?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=24

The Cowboys talked to Lewis at the combine, and I think he would be a player you would want at guard if Duke Robinson is taken before you can get him. Lewis and Robinson are very similar players. If you compare them on scouting reports, they have some interesting similarities and differences. The problem is his off the field and on the field trouble at Florida State.

Bunting ranks Lewis as a third-fourth round caliber player. NFLDraftScout projects him in the 5-6 round. He probably will not be there when the Cowboys pick in round 5.

Now, I think the Cowboys do have a shot at Duke Robinson, and I think the Cowboys would take Robinson, fast if he's there at # 51. I think Robinson is a little overrated, because he has some areas to improve on or some question marks, just like other players. A team like the Eagles could leap you or take him in round one or trade out of round one and grab him ahead of you. We'll see. They (the Eagles) have other needs. Buffalo and Jacksonville would look at him for sure. The Bears and Chiefs would bear watching, too. So, I could be wrong.

Anyway, I really like Lewis. Only time will tell. If I can't get Robinson, I would really like to have this guy if Dallas clears him. I've seen him given to the Jets in round four. They pick before Dallas picks again in round four.

These are the teams that talked to him (in depth) at the combine:

Packers
Chiefs
Dolphins
Cowboys
Billis