Could Cam be going to WFT?

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
If Cam isn't vaccinated, he's not going to Washington. Rivera is a cancer survivor but still at high risk

So you're telling me that everyone Rivera has contact with in that building has a vaccine?

The only draw back to Cam not being vaxxed is the time and restrictions. I seriously doubt Rivera's health would play into it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I feel like Heinecke is probably a better fit than Fitz. I never understood why they liked Fitz so much or why anyone did. It's the same everywhere. A couple of good games, followed by twice as many average or worse games.
That's what's interesting. Washington Fans are now saying he's better than Fitz...but they clearly felt otherwise or Fitz wouldn't have been starting.

I personally think its the Romo effect. Drew wasn't terrible but Romo even with his youth offered far more than he did. You take the risk of going with inexperience but to me it balances itself out when Bledsoe or in this case Fitz isn't even that good to begin with. This isn't Lance or Jimmy G. Its a no brainer to me. He's played some good football and he's closer to what the QB standard has become then Fitz is.

Havic

Reaction score
If Taylor Heinicke struggles you have to think Rivera will give Cam a look. However his vaccination status could keep them away regardless how desperate they get at QB.

Cam is one of the reasons he had to go look for a new HC gig

slick325

Reaction score
He liked him which is why he traded for him last year but not sure he likes him as much now after watching him go 1-3 last season. This is why he’s going with Taylor Heinicke.

Allen was injured during camp so that is why Heinickie is so far ahead. If they lose tomorrow a change would be made if Allen is healthy IMO.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cam is one of the reasons he had to go look for a new HC gig

Cam was injured a lot missing a number of games which didn’t help Rivera having to go with a backup QB. He did trade for Kyle Allen who also helped get him fired. Allen had a 6-7 record under Rivera in Carolina.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Allen was injured during camp so that is why Heinickie is so far ahead. If they lose tomorrow a change would be made if Allen is healthy IMO.

Allen was 1-3 last season. If Rivera does make the move to go to Allen if Heinicke doesn’t perform well, that could lead to some desperate measures if neither one plays well and Fitzpatrick is out for an extended period. I’m hearing the minimum he could be out is three weeks. Could be much longer.