Twitter: Could Camden Brown make his debut tomorrow night?

Even if Mingo is out, why have Brown active? The only reason Mingo is active is because of his special teams play and his blocking since our divas don’t block….lol.
 
I'm not trying to be overly snarky but why don't you guys read it? Lol

Illness
Read what? I’m replying to him saying what did he do get injured reading a book as if you can’t get hurt playing special teams. Why he’s actually out if he is is irrelevant. I’m sure he will play.
 
Read what? I’m replying to him saying what did he do get injured reading a book as if you can’t get hurt playing special teams. Why he’s actually out if he is is irrelevant. I’m sure he will play.
How did he get an illness playing special teams?
 
The only reason Mingo made the team is for special teams .

In addition to catching some big passes in preseason, Brown played special teams as well.

So, if you want to seen Camden Brown tomorrow night, don’t blink on kickoffs and punt returns or you’ll miss it.

I’d be shocked if he’s getting targets on offense.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,223
Messages
14,673,623
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top