4 Preston Smith, DT, 6'6 #280 Miss State
but if Muarry walks
Jeremy Langford, RB,6 #205, Mich State

5 Quandre Diggs, CB, 5-10 #205 Texas

7a Tra'manye Boundurant, FS/CB, 5-10 Arizona

7b Kaleb Johnson. OG,.6-4 #305 Rutgers

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Just be a use Mcshay mocked Johnson to dallas doesn't mean everyone know has to put him in their mocks. I don't like him.

Also not a fan of Jarrett

therock1982

Reaction score
i wouldnt be unhappy with that haul in the 1st 3 rounds
What role do you think jarrett will play for us bodi?

bodi

Reaction score
he just be a rotational guy on the d line

DT Grady Jarrett, senior, Clemson (6-1, 295)

Except the full description of the Clemson penetrating tackle includes a few more descriptive adjectives, such as explosive, aggressive and mean.

Jarrett doesn’t look all that intimidating, but he uses his shorter stature to get under the pads of blockers and win the leverage game with his low pad level.

He has a fluid lower body with lateral quickness to get around blockers with burst in any direction and flexible ankles to take sharp angles while collecting himself to break down on the move. Although some will overlook his NFL potential because of the lack of size,

Jarrett possesses a number of translatable skills to be a disruptive three technique that could be available in the third round.

therock1982

Reaction score
he just be a rotational guy on the d line

DT Grady Jarrett, senior, Clemson (6-1, 295)

Except the full description of the Clemson penetrating tackle includes a few more descriptive adjectives, such as explosive, aggressive and mean.

Jarrett doesn’t look all that intimidating, but he uses his shorter stature to get under the pads of blockers and win the leverage game with his low pad level.

He has a fluid lower body with lateral quickness to get around blockers with burst in any direction and flexible ankles to take sharp angles while collecting himself to break down on the move. Although some will overlook his NFL potential because of the lack of size,

Jarrett possesses a number of translatable

i guess it depends on what the coaches think we have in coleman and whalley.
Me personally think we have enough in them pair to provide adequate back up to crawford and would rather see a disruptive 1 tech.But i wouldnt be displeased if they went ahead and took jarrett

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Texas homer here, no thank you on Diggs, unless we get him as a UDFA.......he gets beaten too much and offers almost no KR threat.

ghst187

Reaction score
love rounds 1,3, and 4, don't know a lot about the other picks. I'm thinking that's too many DBs and if we ditch Carr we'll likely need a FA vice having a rookie start unless he's a first rounder. I don't know anything about the 7Rd G from Rutgers but I like a continued drafting of OL, even if we keep Free, we're going to need depth for the future there

RamziD

Reaction score
Texas homer here, no thank you on Diggs, unless we get him as a UDFA.......he gets beaten too much and offers almost no KR threat.

Diggs is definitely going to have a career in the NFL, probably as a slot guy. I would take him in the 4th, certainly in the 5th if he's still there.