Could somebody explain to me why this team drafted a TE in the 2nd round?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
why this team drafted a tight end in the second round. That ruined the whole draft for me. Could have gotten a linebacker or an offensive lineman, positions of need. I just didn't get it. Please let me know your opinion on this.
Breaking News: At the point of the draft, there was a run on TE's we needed one, and selected the WRONG one clearly!!! This team is constantly looking for a "blocking tight end" they've been looking for once since the dawn of mankind

Sheepherder

Reaction score
why this team drafted a tight end in the second round. That ruined the whole draft for me. Could have gotten a linebacker or an offensive lineman, positions of need. I just didn't get it. Please let me know your opinion on this.
Im talking about last year.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Breaking News: At the point of the draft, there was a run on TE's we needed one, and selected the WRONG one clearly!!! This team is constantly looking for a "blocking tight end" they've been looking for once since the dawn of mankind
Well, would you have rather had an o-lineman or a linebacker or a running back? Positions of need.

Last edited:

rambo2

Reaction score
Is he the wrong one? Who was the right one after Schoonmaker?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Is he the wrong one? Who was the right one after Schoonmaker?
you're thinking to low, we could have traded up to get one/free agency you ever think about that??? Or we could of like I said could have waited