Could someone please post the Roy Williams Boom video

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Sorry I can't find it, thanks in advance

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
where do we get the divx code in order to view the other videos? i had it on my old computer but i just got a new one. thanks

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get Roy's college highlight reel ? Also, where can i get the Terry Glenn catch from last week ? Calico ? :D

calico

Reaction score
go to www.divx.com for the codec.

I have the Glenn catch, I will upload it in a sec. What sucks is that my digital cable has been sucking recently so my reception has sucked and you will see it in the Glenn catch.

calico

Reaction score
Glenn's catch

Glenn

I don't have anything of Roy Williams. He can kiss my *** with College highlights. The only college highlights I have are from Vince Young and Roy "The Legend" Williams.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
LOL calico, my bad....Thanks nonetheless for the glenn catch. :D

jamez25

Reaction score
calico said:
Glenn's catch

Glenn

I don't have anything of Roy Williams. He can kiss my *** with College highlights. The only college highlights I have are from Vince Young and Roy "The Legend" Williams.
Calico,do you have that Vince Young High School highlight video? It kicks so much ***....

calico

Reaction score
No HS highlights, just what he did in his first year as a longhorn.

JDSmith

Reaction score
corinthian_bob said:
You mean this one?

BOOOM!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Go Commanders!
Yeah, that one missed tackle doesn't compare with the 50 monstrous hits he's put on other people. :rolleyes:

Maybe we could get a video of Sean Taylor getting abused by Galloway for a sure TD since he's supposed to be the great coverage guy. He doesn't even have any positive plays to fall back on, unlike Roy.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
Maybe we could get a video of Sean Taylor getting abused by Galloway for a sure TD since he's supposed to be the great coverage guy. He doesn't even have any positive plays to fall back on, unlike Roy.

Yeah . . . Sean Taylors a stud.

Such a stud that he can't even break the starting roster . . .

Its not easy with such super studs as Bowen and Lott though . . .