Could the Cowboys been looking ahead to the Raider's game?

Xeven

Reaction score
I love KM but this loss is his. Plays and plays called lost it. He need to shake the Garret tendency to stick with losing game plan.

lukin2006

Reaction score
It’s the typical season collapse. Nothing will change until the culture changes…this franchise coddles these overpaid millionaires.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I'm thinking that could have been the case, along with missing key players. I am hoping they aren't as bad as they looked this Sunday. If this is the issue then they are lacking a killer instinct and get too comfy when things are going good AND that's not a good thing.

They got whipped. It happens. Sometimes the opposition is better on a given day. And yes, injuries are also a part of this. But this notion that only the Cowboys get paid to perform and win games on Sundays is crazy.

Creeper

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, why would they look ahead to the Raiders?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looking past KC to the Raiders? Uh.......no.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm thinking that could have been the case, along with missing key players. I am hoping they aren't as bad as they looked this Sunday. If this is the issue then they are lacking a killer instinct and get too comfy when things are going good AND that's not a good thing.
:lmao: hell fracking NO!! jeez lay off the crack

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Good excuse, bloke!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys overlooked the Chiefs because they were looking ahead to the Raiders? :laugh:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
No. They have all but said they don’t care about KC or LV and are focused on the NFC games after that.
Please dont forget Denver,, so all AFC west teams are irrelevant, got it.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
They forgot to pack the OL on the road to KC , thought the KC defense is a piece of cake , they played physical and our WRs showed alligator arms. Dak was to be blamed also, he couldnt motivate the offense nor make miracle plays.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Unless you're the 1972 Dolphins or 2007 Patriots, teams lose games.

People underestimate just how hard it is to win in the NFL and, regardless of record, how close in talent every team truly is. The fact the Cowboys lost on the road to the Chiefs shouldn't shock anybody.

willia451

Reaction score
I wouldn't call it looking ahead. I think the players wanted to win and they did try to do that. But when they put out Sunday morning that TS was being held out as a "Big Picture" move, I just thought yeah; they're sending a message. This game is not important enough for "all hands on deck".

Too bad CDL didn't get the memo.

They may actually feel that way about the Raiders game coming up too. Who knows?

We'll see what they do.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No

Motorola

Reaction score
Why would Dallas be looking ahead to Las Vegas over their next immediate game at Kansas City?
Chiefs were on a 3-game winning streak; Raiders had lost two straight
1st Sunday in November- Las Vegas went to MetLife Stadium and lost to the Giants- who before that game NYG was 1-3 at home. Raiders only scored 16 points.
2nd Sunday in November- Las Vegas hosted Kansas City- and the Chiefs drubbed them by 4 TDs..Raiders only scored 14 points.
You started this thread mid-morning (EST) ..it appears you've started your holiday libations early.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I doubt the Cowboys were looking ahead. They just have too many injuries in key areas.