Could The Packers Reach Out To Romo

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh my what a crystal ball vision I have. Even though there is plenty of ball left to play. Can we see those Egals making the playoffs and losing to ROMO. Or better yet, we make the playoffs and finally beat GB to advance?!
giphy.gif
goose 4 @Trouty[IMG]http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/heart/t4524.gif[/IMG]

"With Aaron Rodgers out for an extended period of time due to a broken collarbone suffered on Sunday, could the Green Bay Packers reach out to Tony Romo? It didn’t take long after Rodgers went down with his injury for the speculation to begin about Green Bay potentially checking in with Romo to see if he would be interested in playing for them. After all, he was the cheesehead kid from days ago. Romo, 37, grew up in Wisconsin and was a Packers fan during his youth. He is the best quarterback not currently on an NFL roster." KaeperKNEEL Who?
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ny-romo/ar-AAtuyFG?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
I don't think Romo would leave the booth now BUT it would probably be one of the best situations he could hope to get called into.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Honestly, I didn't see GB as a true super bowl contender even with Rodgers.

Also, is it 100% that AR wouldn't be available in January? Tony getting them to the playoffs just to get benched wouldn't be a worthwhile opportunity.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I dont think he'd go there with their O line in shambles injury wise this yr....Bulaga and Bakhtiari both also got hurt again today to....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I don't think Romo would leave the booth now BUT it would probably be one of the best situations he could hope to get called into.

Yes... but really ... no!

McCarthy has been really irresponsible with his team, especially his quarterback.

No real running back.
Not a good defense in years.

Aaron was gonna get taken out. Surprised it didn’t happen sooner.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. Romo will never play another down in the NFL again. One sack and he'd turn to powder. He's happy where he is and doing a good job as well.