Could the staff possibly start Colombo over Free?!

jchap

Reaction score
Free has been great but if Colombo is cleared to play do you think the coaching staff would put him in to start? I see the staff as the type to not want to have a guy lose his job to injury. What do you think?

T-RO

Reaction score
It's not a case of a guy losing his job to injury. It's a case of not being sure if Colombo is strong enough yet---is he himself?

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
I don't think you should mess with the chemistry like this during a playoff game.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
T-RO;3194497 said:
It's not a case of a guy losing his job to injury. It's a case of not being sure if Colombo is strong enough yet---is he himself?

Got to worry about conditioning too and being rusty on blitz recognition. Ideally I would like to see Colombo come in on a jumbo package or 2 to convert 3rd and shorts just to get a feel for the game again.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Free was physical today. That is something i've always questioned but he was knockin skulls today.

I don't care what we do. I trust our coaches to make the right decision.

If Columbo is only 90% though i'd rather keep Free in.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
T-RO;3194497 said:

yes they touched on that, about columbo, he may not be strong enough yet and wouldnt be ready till week 2 in the playoffs;

Eskimo

Reaction score
If Free isn't playing RT next week it better be because he has been moved to LT so Flo can sit one out.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I dont think Colombo will be coming back till the second round anyway, right? So it's probably another week before they really have to address this.