Could we draft Jack as backup RB too?

Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah on Path to Draft just suggested Jack has athletic ability to have been a 1st round RB. Not advocating for us to draft him (in fact I'm against it), but if we did, could he kill 2 birds with one stone this year? Be a LB and and backup/short yardage RB?

Reactions: BAT

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Been saying this for weeks....You take this kid......And it's like drafting 2 players. He's that good.;)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think I ask him why he isn't even running a 40 at his Pro Day when he is cleared for everything before I wonder if I want him as a backup RB.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I think I ask him why he isn't even running a 40 at his Pro Day when he is cleared for everything before I wonder if I want him as a backup RB.

Insider Buzz: Trainers Won't Let Myles Jack Run 40 at UCLA Pro Day
By Team Stream Now , B/R Video Mar 3, 2016

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rs-wont-let-myles-jack-run-40-at-ucla-pro-day

Trainers holding him back, want best 40 time.

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler
Jack not doing a full workout today is a bummer. But medical re-checks are ultimately what is most important for him. Not out of woods yet.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Insider Buzz: Trainers Won't Let Myles Jack Run 40 at UCLA Pro Day
By Team Stream Now , B/R Video Mar 3, 2016

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rs-wont-let-myles-jack-run-40-at-ucla-pro-day

Trainers holding him back, want best 40 time.

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler
Jack not doing a full workout today is a bummer. But medical re-checks are ultimately what is most important for him. Not out of woods yet.

This is after he was boasting the other week he was fine and doing everything.

Now his handlers hold him out? Not a red flag, but a small yellow one. Especially when he says a meniscus injury that has had a long time to heal is "80%".

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
This is after he was boasting the other week he was fine and doing everything.

Now his handlers hold him out? Not a red flag, but a small yellow one. Especially when he says a meniscus injury that has had a long time to heal is "80%".

Jack wants to run but his trainers want a few more weeks for the 40 and drills to improve his time most likely.

His injury is in the 6 month time frame, it is just disappointing because we want to see him now.

If he is doing a "personal" pro day April 1st, then questions will be answered, along with April medical rechecks.