Could we draft Wimbley from FSU?

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
I live here in Wichita, Kansas and I work with Wimbley's cousin...if he is still on the board when we pick could we pick him?:star:

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
ODawg said:
I live here in Wichita, Kansas and I work with Wimbley's cousin...if he is still on the board when we pick could we pick him?:star:

Naw more likely Manny Lawson...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
It's probably either Wimbley or Lawson depending on who is left.

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
Just wondering....Wimbley has a hell of an upside...I just read an article in the Wichita Eagle and he seems quite impressive

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
theogt said:
It's probably either Wimbley or Lawson depending on who is left.

I wish i could use my jedi powers and force the Browns to take Lawson and leave Wimbley for us!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
I wish i could use my jedi powers and force the Browns to take Lawson and leave Wimbley for us!!
I don't think the Browns are taking either one.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
hey my girlfriend lives in wichita! so im up there in your neck of the woods pretty much every week now..

and to answer your question, i think there is a very good chance we could take him.. I would say a 1/3 chance of taking him.. it will either be him, Carpenter, or Lawson.. I say there is an equal chance of all three.. Wimbley is actually the one that I want the most..

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I like Wimbley almost as much as Lawson and a bit more than Carpenter.

If we draft him I will not second guess the move one bit.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ODawg said:
Been wanting to post that same thing all week. I know a good friend of mine works with Barry Sanders uncle at Raytheon and always got the inside scoop on things. I actually am not that high on Wimbley. Not because I don't care for Northwest. I just like Lawson or Kiwanuka more.

VoR

Reaction score
ODawg said:

He would indeed be a very nice pick.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I'll take him.

235-482-2006-04-24-wimbley-large.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ODawg said:
that unlikely???

not THAT unlikely, Jerry Jones said there's a possibility they trade up if a top prospect they want and need, falls, but even then he said it would only be about 4 slots that they would try to move up to

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
not THAT unlikely, Jerry Jones said there's a possibility they trade up if a top prospect they want and need, falls, but even then he said it would only be about 4 slots that they would try to move up to
True. Maybe 2%.