Could we sign a big name veteran after training camp?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Let's be smart here, a lot of these vets know what the riggers of camp are, and they don't want to go through it. Could we get a vet after camp who could help this team, I wouldn't rule this out. Please give your thoughts

Bigtex67

Reaction score
I completely agree. There are a lot of seasoned veterans that detest the grind of camp that wait until the end of the off season to sign.

It just comes down to what we are looking for and if there is a fit. I believe that a DT will be one of those pickups.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I completely agree. There are a lot of seasoned veterans that detest the grind of camp that wait until the end of the off season to sign.

It just comes down to what we are looking for and if there is a fit. I believe that a DT will be one of those pickups.

Right, totally agree. We will see what happens

conner01

Reaction score
Let's be smart here, a lot of these vets know what the riggers of camp are, and they don't want to go through it. Could we get a vet after camp who could help this team, I wouldn't rule this out. Please give your thoughts
Possible, also after the draft some guys always get cut
Still lots of possibilities and those out there will only get cheaper over time

75boyz

Reaction score
Signed TY Hilton last year. Signed Michael Bennett in 2020. Both were good vet signings after the season started and before the trade deadline who produced.
Not sure if you were talking about after the season started/before trade deadline types.

Or if just talking about after training camp but "before" the season.