Could we trade for Josh Allen?

J817

Reaction score
He had the opposite season to Dak. Josh Allen was trash for much of the season and began to come on the later end (including today).

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Send them like ten 1st round draft picks and eleven 2nd rounders.

Get it done Jerry
5 first round picks, Diggs and Parsons. Buffalo still says no.Allen, Mahomes, Herbert and Burrow are untouchable now.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
We would have to give up the whole offense and Micah as well

Havic

Reaction score
Maybe we could trade our stadium for him + Jerry's yacht

Cmac

Reaction score
He is bad.......the franchise would ruin him.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Send them like ten 1st round draft picks and eleven 2nd rounders.

Get it done Jerry

I can remember last the beginning of the 2020 season when some dak fanboys here were arguing that he is way better than Allen.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
5 first round picks, Diggs and Parsons. Buffalo still says no.Allen, Mahomes, Herbert and Burrow are untouchable now.

They were untouchable before believe me. good gms know talent when they see it. others overpay for crap.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Pipe dream stuff

If we were going to make a dramatic move at QB Watson would be an actual realistic move

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They were untouchable before believe me. good gms know talent when they see it. others overpay for crap.
Dak haters are trying to crap on him now but it’s not just him. Nobody is beating those four quarterbacks with the NFL rules unless you have a Super team and get a break or two. I mean Tennessee kicked the Bengals butt all day but Burrow was the difference. The Cowboys have to find away to make the defense elite. I still am not sure if that is enough.