Reaction score
Hos is the E Smith of the Board. :)

He keeps on grinding out those posts.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Woods;4038639 said:
Hos is the E Smith of the Board. :)

He keeps on grinding out those posts.

Diamond amongst garbage? :eek: :D I couldn't resist, keep sharing your knowledge Hos.. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer;4038641 said:
I thought he reset his post count to shut up the idiots?
I did, but I put it back for a few reasons.

1. I was always going to set it back to 0 at 100,000 and I did not want idiots taking that away.

2. It made a banned poster the highest post count on this forum and that did not sit well with me.

3. I'm not the highest post count for Cowboys fans anyway. I am sure boozeman, accounting for all forums is way above me, and I have always been fine with that.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Hostile;4038643 said:

1. I was always going to set it back to 0 at 100,000 and I did not want idiots taking that away.

2. It made a banned poster the highest post count on this forum and that did not sit well with me.

3. I'm not the highest post count for Cowboys fans anyway. I am sure boozeman, accounting for all forums is way above me, and I have always been fine with that.

no explanation necessary. I just remember the reset post...or thought I did.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer;4038645 said:
no explanation necessary. I just remember the reset post...or thought I did.
You were correct. I knocked 98,000 posts off my count. I've never cared about the post count, but some guys were making an issue out of it and I got tired of it.

Nice to see you around EB. Hope you enjoy the season.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The way I see it, guys with high post counts keep the board lively. I've seen lots of boards die because nobody posts.

fortdick

Reaction score
I love Hos like the rest of you, but all this tells me is he really needs a life!

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
This post is purely for padding my already massive count. ;) Look out Hos, here I come!

RoyWbringsPain

Benched
Reaction score
john van;4038660 said:
Hos,
I don't think you should reset your post count.
You have earned it sir.
But how else do you get a bunch of internet backslapping twice? I fail to see how your plan draws additional attention to oneself.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Hostile;4038649 said:
You were correct. I knocked 98,000 posts off my count. I've never cared about the post count, but some guys were making an issue out of it and I got tired of it.

Nice to see you around EB. Hope you enjoy the season.
Or you can just give me the other 98,000 posts :shades:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Hostile is busy working on his draft of his 100,000 post. I think I saw an excerpt..

"When I joined this site in 2004, I never imagined the impact it would have on me or others. 100,000 posts..well that means I just blab alot. Strong opinions, sure I have them, but I'm a Cowboys and football junkie. I don't smoke, dont drink, have not had a soda in 20 years. I hate kickers, snickers and guys that wear knickers...."

ethiostar

Reaction score
Joe Realist;4043573 said:
Hostile is busy working on his draft of his 100,000 post. I think I saw an excerpt..

"When I joined this site in 2004, I never imagined the impact it would have on me or others. 100,000 posts..well that means I just blab alot. Strong opinions, sure I have them, but I'm a Cowboys and football junkie. I don't smoke, dont drink, have not had a soda in 20 years. I hate kickers, snickers and guys that wear knickers...."

......especially ex-soccer player kickers who wear knickers.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
1 more Hostile, then you need to change the spark plugs, timing belt and various fluids....

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Hostile;4038643 said:

O, OH! 8 Posts. You big man you.