Twitter: Cousins out vs Packers

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Bye bye 1 seed.

KC is the biggest joke in the NFL. Between Washington and Minnesota, this due has single handily destroyed the QB positions in these two organizations. I'm surprised that the fans haven't rushed the field and ripped his right arm off and beat him to death with it...........ha-haaaa! He's just GOD awful and some how he's still been able to get paid!!!!!!!! Shame on Washington and Minnesota.................

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I mean, the "easiest path" is the reward of being the best team in the NFC. Many SB winners take this path. It's the point of doing well in the regular season. The less games you play and more home games in the playoffs equals a much better chance. If we got the 1 seed and won it all, do you really think we would not deserve it?

I get it, but if we don't get the 2nd seed, so be it..go out and earn it bypassing through 3 teams...no crying over losing the first seed...if you are good enough to win the super bowl then beat the teams in front of you.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Anybody still think Kirk would be the difference maker? LOL. Such silliness, so maybe it would be 37-20?