Twitter: Cousins out vs Packers

slick325

Reaction score
Welp, thanks Captain Kirk and the Vikings. Gotta hope to lock in the 2 seed.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh really? Then maybe my beef is not with you then. What a crappy way to run a forum! @Reality get your arse in this conversation right now! I have words to share.
LMAO

Your beef is not with anyone but yourself because you see the Moderator label and that sends you down the wrong path. The only time I am a Moderator here is when I am discharging those duties I agreed to fulfill.

I see some reactions like "for a mod you" and I wonder why that is? I never looked at a mod as a mod unless he was dealing with me in that capacity. He is just another member here participating. In fact, I have never seen any mod, here or on the old DC.com use their title in an unfair manner.

One thing that is different about me is that I participate in gen pop quite a bit more than the other mods and I have more posts so I can see where it would be misconstrued and I do have those that do not like me as a mod any more than they did as a poster, present company included. And I do not have a problem with that either and have not used being a mod as any kind of leverage and I was not doing that with mldardy and have reached out to him to make sure he knows that.

I have not interacted with him a lot so I did not want any misunderstanding about what I am when inside the threads. He came back at me and that's fine and I responded and that's fine and I do not think he needs you fighting any battles for him. Seems quite capable of taking care of himself.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Youre right but the game is mostly about the Quarterback and not team.

The Packers are not that good. It’s just Rogers & Adams.
I didn't flip through all these comments but that argument is settled easily by looking at salaries.

Agree about GB. Unfortunately those two, plus the refs and the weather...

fivetwos

Reaction score
I was a few feet from the play. Even the raider fans next 2 me said it afterwards. 2 steps and a fb move happened. It was bang bang but it happened. Bad call. Can't worry about it now I guess. I bet GB would have gotten that call..or if it was any other ref.
Curious....were they showing the replay repeatedly at the stayjum?

The worst part, other than it probably costing us that game and the one seed, is it nullified the phenomenally unreal play by Kearse to keep it in bounds.

blueblood70

Reaction score
so it's obvious we are rooting for an Eagles, bucs, and Packer loss but why are some rooting for a Rams win i don't understand you would think them losing is an advantage to us but maybe im missing seeding rules.

perrykemp

Reaction score
The Packers are not that good. It’s just Rogers & Adams.

I wonder if it is even about Adams. Adams is a really good WR, however, Rodgers has gone 7-0 without Adams the past 3-4 years. Rodgers just make it work no matter who is out there.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if it is even about Adams. Adams is a really good WR, however, Rodgers has gone 7-0 without Adams the past 3-4 years. Rodgers just make it work no matter who is out there.
And therein lies the rub. I can't stand that arrogant smug awesome person but he is the most accurate passer I have ever seen and I really enjoy watching him play....and hatin' on him at the same time.

If he was a Cowboy, he would be confident. As a Packer, he is arrogant. Who said fans have to be sane?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Most of the top tier QBs still win when their top wideout is out.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
my brain cant comprehend that but ok, go ravens :))

doubt the pack and bucs lose today so we need help..
I am more concerned about holding onto that 2nd seed than getting the 1st as I see that as more doable. If we drop to 3rd, we have to count on the 2nd seed losing in the opening round in order to get a home divisional game.

However, if everyone holds serve, we'd get the Packers in the NFCCG and I would love that matchup and just where it would be played. Like to spank Aarogant Rodgers in front of his pudgy faced cheese curd sucking Morlocks.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Was it that no call which happens every game or was it our loss to the mighty, mighty Broncos? good teams don't need other games to decide their fate. And yes, that was a bad no-call.

Given only two teams have ever gone undefeated through the regular season, there’s a 99.99+ percent chance a team is in the position it is because other teams lost…or didn’t.

CWR

Reaction score
Did I say forfeit the game?

If you think letting the game play out with MIN without their QB playing Green Bay with most likely the repeat MVP makes a difference, have at it.

I am merely playing this forward with hopes of holding onto that 2nd seed and being more in control.

And unlike some here, I do not fear going to Lambeau because I think the Cowboys are up to that and can win there. How's that for a defeatist attitude?

I think his only point in leading to that proclamation was its an oblong ball and it bounces funny, so you just never know. There are no foregone conclusions in the NFL. While I expect Cousins being out seals our fate I'll still be interested to see how it plays out.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
And therein lies the rub. I can't stand that arrogant smug awesome person but he is the most accurate passer I have ever seen and I really enjoy watching him play....and hatin' on him at the same time.

If he was a Cowboy, he would be confident. As a Packer, he is arrogant. Who said fans have to be sane?
I wish he would either go to another AFC team or retire.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Vegas says football is a QB sport > team sport.

Vikings down cousins. Packers down nearly 15 players..

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Given only two teams have ever gone undefeated through the regular season, there’s a 99.99+ percent chance a team is in the position it is because other teams lost…or didn’t.
If you take care of your own business then you won’t need anyone to take care of it for you. All I’m saying. You beat the teams you are supposed to.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It is what it is...just go out and win the games and earn the super bowl...Don’t rely on the easiest path...that way if you win it there is no doubt you deserve it

I mean, the "easiest path" is the reward of being the best team in the NFC. Many SB winners take this path. It's the point of doing well in the regular season. The less games you play and more home games in the playoffs equals a much better chance. If we got the 1 seed and won it all, do you really think we would not deserve it?

kskboys

Reaction score
I wish he would either go to another AFC team or retire.
Not me. I hope he plays for another 10 years and we knock his peepee in the dirt in the playoffs and beat him up 10 straight years.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I was a few feet from the play. Even the raider fans next 2 me said it afterwards. 2 steps and a fb move happened. It was bang bang but it happened. Bad call. Can't worry about it now I guess. I bet GB would have gotten that call..or if it was any other ref.

Nice diversion but you said the league admitted it was a bad call. Where is the link saying so? If it doesn't exist, you boldface lied. When someone has to do that to bolster their point, it's because they know their argument is weak.

Link and I'll apologize, but I have a feeling there'll be no need to apologize.