Coverage maps

Big Dakota

Reaction score
bobtheflob;2317489 said:
You beat me to it. I'll maybe have to go to a sports bar two or three times a season to watch the game, the rest I get at home. Even factoring that cost in it's still way more cost effective.

Yep, i spend 8-10 bucks on chow at the bar times maybe 4 and save myself 200 on the ticket.

Eddie

Reaction score
Nexx;2317458 said:
woo hoo!! noon game!

Frak, I thought we had the 4pm game.

Now I need to re-arrange my Sunday plans or record the game. Either way, this isn't good. :bang2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Have had ticket at least 5 years - priceless for those living out of market

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nexx;2317458 said:
woo hoo!! noon game!

Eddie;2317498 said:
Frak, I thought we had the 4pm game.

Now I need to re-arrange my Sunday plans or record the game. Either way, this isn't good. :bang2:
Our game this week is a 3:15 Dallas time kickoff.

The map is labeled wrong. Actually if you check, both Fox maps say noon games. There is no such thing as a noon game that is played in the mountain or west coast time zone.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm getting the white splotches as well on the map. I think it may have to do with the home game of the city's team. Isn't the rule that if you get the home game locally, that only one other game can be televised per the NFL?

There's an awful lot of white though. I think Adam may be right and it's not loading properly.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2317062 said:
Maybe your map didn't load properly. The entire Northwest is green, which means the Seattle-Green Bay game (thank you, Sunday Ticket).

The only part of the map that shouldn't be colored is the Denver market, which will not get a Fox late game because the Broncos will be playing on CBS.

mine must not have loaded right. Thanks Adam.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Trees > DirecTV...

But I've gotten all the games so far.