Cowards!

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
The Jones' know if they sign anybody next yr you guys are going to hate it. Like amari the same ones trying to ride the high horse right now are the same ones who wanted him cut the yr before.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Build through the draft! (Even though they've been building through the draft better than most of the league for the last 10+ years and still can't get over the hump. But don't tell Jerry)

foofighters

Reaction score
His history says otherwise.

He knows how important it is to stay aggressive

I’m buying into the notion that money is the number 1 priority in this organization

Many have said it, we just refuse to listen
Actually, what was I thinking. We are both wrong and I know this. It's ego. Jerry will die trying to prove that he's the sole reason for the 3 SB's in the 90's.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Some of you need to take a break from this board.
actually, from the Cowboys period.. if you've been unhappy for 30years and still talk cowboys every day. its fan issue not FO issue. if they didn't care about winning, they wouldn't be paying big contracts to many home grown cowboys they could change out teams like total flush every 4 years contracts up , cut , reset.. that would not be caring. they care but unwilling to be riverboat gamblers and fans are upset.

blueblood70

Reaction score

and if you hate the fo so much go away stop talking cowboys. please go away. Whining before march 15th, before September 10th is just on you not on them you have serious issue with expectations. dont like it MOVE ON,.room on bandwagons go be chiefs or eagles fans, they would luv you are bashing Cowboys 24-7 , Cowboys fans do not.

btw don't respond you are IGNORED.

D4KADON

Reaction score
and if you hate the fo so much go away stop talking cowboys. please go away. Whining before march 15th, before September 10th is just on you not on them you have serious issue with expectations. dont like it MOVE ON,.room on bandwagons go be chiefs or eagles fans, they would luv you are bashing Cowboys 24-7 , Cowboys fans do not.

btw don't respond you are IGNORED.

Sounds like to me you like hearing the sound of your own voice. Just because people criticize the organization doesn’t mean they don’t want them to win or don’t love them.

I don’t understand people like you. Push the ignore button all you want, you come across as very fragile

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sounds like to me you like hearing the sound of your own voice. Just because people criticize the organization doesn’t mean they don’t want them to win or don’t love them.

I don’t understand people like you. Push the ignore button all you want, you come across as very fragile

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Say it with me now and say it with me in january

THEY DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING
Then find another team to follow.

We all know what the history of this franchise has been since Jimmy left. It's not going to change, might luck into another SB or two in the next 25 years, but even that's not a sure thing.

If you don't like it, leave...

Big_D

Reaction score
Doesn't care enough to take the steps that he knows will lead to winning, so I'm not sure just how much he cares.

The argument that Jerry cares about winning is really just so ridiculous at this point.