Cowboy fan bars in Quantico VA area

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Looking for help guys, I will be attending a school down in Quantico for 10 weeks so I'll be cancelling my Sunday ticket this fall. Are there any good Cowboy fan bars in the area that I can go catch the games at? Thanks.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Congrats on making it into the FBI, now clean it up please...:p

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looking for help guys, I will be attending a school down in Quantico for 10 weeks so I'll be cancelling my Sunday ticket this fall. Are there any good Cowboy fan bars in the area that I can go catch the games at? Thanks.
You must work for the government...

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
I'm a couple exits north, in the Dumfries area. If there's a Cowboys bar around, I've never heard of it. I don't know of any sports bars at all in the Quantico area. You'd probably have to drive up to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Woodbridge if you want to go to a place that is guaranteed to have the game on.

*EDIT* After looking online a bit, it might be closer for you to go south to Stafford. There's a place called Buffalo Mo's Sports Bar Tap & Grill. I've never been there, but it looks cool.

HotDog37

Reaction score
There's a few good bars where folks hang out if you want to drive up to MD area.