cowboy fans beware,you will be facing a....

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys fans beware,im warning you..your team will be facing a different Commanders team on sunday...forget about that 13 out of 14 games you have up on us..this will be the first time in a longtime the skins will want the game more then your team.. i know you dont respect the skins ,dont like the skins,you heard all this before from skins fans whatever!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
redskins1 said:
cowboys fans beware,im warning you..your team will be facing a different Commanders team on sunday...forget about that 13 out of 14 games you have up on us..this will be the first time in a longtime the skins will want the game more then your team.. i know you dont respect the skins ,dont like the skins,you heard all this before from skins fans whatever!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!
Same old tired line we get every game. :skins:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
redskins1 said:

I agree, your skins have been playing better football as of late and look forward to the upcoming game. Should be a hard hitting affair

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
redskins1 said:

I'm no grammer expert, but there should have been a period somewhere in that sentence.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
redskins1 said:
Romo will throw for 3 TD's against this D....http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/moon.gif

Don't under estimate the Romo man...he's coming.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
redskins1 said:
Once again...

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8643

Check the date. We've heard this warning from you last time. I suspect we'll hear it next year if you don't go troll and get banned.

Tired, tired, tired.

PlayMaker88

Reaction score
WHATEVER :rolleyes: Let me see, before the season it was the great joe gibbs is back, brunell has plenty left, portis is the greatest. Guess what happened?? Same ol' same ol' Ranger..........

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Portland Fanatic said:
Romo will throw for 3 TD's against this D....http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/moon.gif

Don't under estimate the Romo man...he's coming.

I hope you mean 3 TDs for the cowboys...and not three INTs for TDs for the skins. :nervous:

:skins:

Reaction score
redskins1 said:

LMAO what a homo

joseephuss

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I hope you mean 3 TDs for the cowboys...and not three INTs for TDs for the skins. :nervous:

:skins:

He said Romo, not Vinny. :p

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
redskins1 said:

Worst run on sentence ever....