Cowboy fans of New Jersey!

Swolt

Reaction score
How many of you guys are here? Show your support for the boys from Jersey!

There are more Cowboy's fans in Jersey than most would expect.
:starspin

Gotta put up with a lot of Eagles fans here, though there is a mix of everything.:banghead:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
SJcowboys;2859863 said:
How many of you guys are here? Show your support for the boys from Jersey!

There are more Cowboy's fans in Jersey than most would expect.
:starspin

Gotta put up with a lot of Eagles fans here, though there is a mix of everything.:banghead:

Welcome to Cowboys Zone SJcowboys! Good to have you on board. I'm from Texas, but stuck in Steelers land. I feel for ya though.

Gotta represent!

Jay

Reaction score
I'm from Connecticut, close enough?

Any of you guys making the trip to the Meadowlands in December? Think I'm going to this year.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
There are tons of us Cowboys fans in Jersey. My hatred for the Giants and their fans is so much greater than it is for any other team. You have the Eagles and Giants fans to deal with in South Jersey, I basically deal with Giants jerks over here in Central Jersey. I have a feeling we'll be laughing at those Giants fans this year. I'm looking forward to seeing Eli Dilfer do something without his king of the jump ball. He looked great without him last year, didn't he?
The Eagles should be tough and I look at them as the other top team in the NFC with the Cowboys. The season can't start soon enough.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Life-long Cowboys fan from Bayonne. Lots of Cowboys fans here! :starspin

Jersey

Reaction score
I live in Mt. Holly, NJ. Lifetime south Jersey boy. I have many friends and cutomers that are Cowboys friends. Prior to the NFL ticket on Direct TV, me and my four best pals who are also Boys fans would go to local sports bars that would carry the games. There would always be lots of Boys fans there, far more than other teams. Another great indicator are the decals on cars. I drive daily on business throughout NJ/NYC and philly. Other than the home teams, the Cowboys are 3 to 1 of all other NFL teams COMBINED.
When you really think about it, you are at home. We are and will always be America's Team.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Northern Joisey here. Neighbors a Giants fan other a Jets fan. Oh. Well can't have a perfect neighborhood.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
I grew up in Philly. I live in Marlton/Medford (South Jersey) and work in Flemington (Central Jersey). I live and work in the heart of Cowboy Hatred Country and I love it! :laugh2:

Yellow Lab

Reaction score
Waterford Works here! It's about halfway between Philly & Atlantic City.
3 younger brothers - all Eagles fans. Work in center city, Philly... Once in a while hear some talk in winter when I have a Cowboys coat on, especially if I go to a large Eagles rally by city hall!

GoBoys41

Reaction score
I'm from NJ, North Jersey though, but I went to high school in South Jersey.

Well, actually, I guess New Brunswick is considered "Central Jersey", but w/e. I get NY programming.

Padd

Reaction score
I have a nice mixture of Giant AND Eagle fans...if you can call them fans. :)

Swolt

Reaction score
The part of South Jersey i'm from(Carneys Point) which is right off of the Delaware Memorial bridge there are completely no Giants fans. Strange mix of Eagles, Skins, Boys, etc.

Swolt

Reaction score
GoBoys41;2860046 said:
I'm from NJ, North Jersey though, but I went to high school in South Jersey.

Well, actually, I guess New Brunswick is considered "Central Jersey", but w/e. I get NY programming.

Where'd you go to school down here?

bigdrulez3141

Reaction score
Ocean county here! its awesome cause we get both phily and NY stations so more cowboys games!