Cowboy from Indiana

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
C224, there are no Cowboys in Indiana, they're from Texas and we might let Oklahoma, NM and AZ slide but certainly not Indiana so don't be coming in here with those jangly spurs and that Hoss Cartright hat thinking you're fooling anyone. Next thing we know, you'll be saying things like "partner" when everyone knows it's "podnah".

You are more that welcome to set a spell and chew the brisket fat with us as long as you bring some of that fine corn on the cob.

I am a fixin to, another colloquialism belonging to Tejas, give you my official welcome but I don't have one so I won't but it's nice to make your cyber acquaintance. Also nice to know you are young and not set in your ways so we can sway you to the dark side, podnah.

Londonboy

Reaction score
C224, there are no Cowboys in Indiana, they're from Texas and we might let Oklahoma, NM and AZ slide but certainly not Indiana so don't be coming in here with those jangly spurs and that Hoss Cartright hat thinking you're fooling anyone. Next thing we know, you'll be saying things like "partner" when everyone knows it's "podnah".

You are more that welcome to set a spell and chew the brisket fat with us as long as you bring some of that fine corn on the cob.

I am a fixin to, another colloquialism belonging to Tejas, give you my official welcome but I don't have one so I won't but it's nice to make your cyber acquaintance. Also nice to know you are young and not set in your ways so we can sway you to the dark side, podnah.
Y'all forgot to call Him a Whippersnapper, Y'allza slippin dere Pardner.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Howdy 224, nice to see a young'un in dese here pards, Us Codgers could use some youthful exuberance to mock (while secretly feeling jealous).

Cowboys224lyfe

Reaction score

Haha guess I should have specified. Cowboys FAN from Indiana lol. But will certainly bring the homegrown corn to Texas