Cowboy in legal trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
If it was Zeke or someone of that caliber, ESPN would already be reporting it.

It's probably civil as well and not criminal. Just a tease to get you to keep listening.

it's probably this, although the "won't affect game TONIGHT" comment still gives me pause.. he really emphasized that, implying it could affect future games

glimmerman

Reaction score
Oh please!!! I am now hoping it is him. If the Cowboys were a roulette wheel you would be betting 21 now.
If your hoping it’s him then it won’t be. Maybe Cooper. Always the quiet ones.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
if it doesn't affect the game tonight but future games might be someone that is injured

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My money is on Amari Cooper. He was probably just calming and quietly visiting somewhere, minding his own business. You know. Just being his normal self. Maybe sitting at a BK eating an Impossible burger, Chewing slowly. Doing a crossword puzzle. Silently sipping on a Dr. Pepper (should have been a Coca Cola Amari! :mad: )

His passivity got on someone's nerves and they called 9-1-1.

Or it could be Elliott.

Who knows?

JayFord

Reaction score
If they said cowboys player without naming him its someone on the practice squad

but all cowboys news is breaking news

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Gangster Ewok's can't stay out of trouble..........

ded775d06f566c065964444f208ac3ae.jpg

erod

Reaction score
If it's Zeke, we need to bed done with him. Enough already.

Hopefully, it's Brett Maher or Tyrone Crawford.

John813

Reaction score
My money is on Amari Cooper. He was probably just calming and quietly visiting somewhere, minding his own business. You know. Just being his normal self. Maybe sitting at a BK eating an Impossible burger, Chewing slowly. Doing a crossword puzzle. Silently sipping on a Dr. Pepper (should have been a Coca Cola Amari! :mad: )

His passivity got on someone's nerves and they called 9-1-1.

Or it could be Elliott.

Who knows?

tenor-7.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
if these are unsubstantiated rumors regardless of source, how is this allowed here, we are talking about nothing.. wasted space..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooper is pressing charges on Garrett, because Garrett keeps pushing him in the chest every time he catches a ball. Harassment in the workplace!!!

MojaveJT

Reaction score
it's probably this, although the "won't affect game TONIGHT" comment still gives me pause.. he really emphasized that, implying it could affect future games

So possibly a starter or large role player but not a big name guy. If it was a star like Dak or Zeke, it’d be everywhere by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.