Cowboy Mocks, insider rumors, my own opinions

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Dane Bruglar mocked Tyler Guyton is the Cowboys. He has been on the Guyton to the Cowboys train throughout the offseason. He said that if Fautanu or Barton is there they will be the pick, but could be interesting if both are gone. I personally hate the prospect and have seen nothing linking him to the Cowboys throughout the process. Think many believe since the Cowboys need a LT, they will be interested in taking Guyton. Also, Dane said the Cowboys aren't going to consider JPJ at 24.

Jane Slater has some interesting comments this morning, that they may take Brooks in a trade back from at the 1st rd. She reported that Cowboys love him early in the process and has legitimate sources inside the Cowboys building. She also mentioned Mims/Guyton/Barton the players to watch. If the Cowboys use a 1st rd pick on an injured running back, they are the worst run team in the entire league and would be the laughing stock of the 1st night.

Tony Pauline recently said that the Cowboys and JPJ hit is off at their 30 visit at the star. That the Cowboys, Packers, Lions all have been showing interest in the prospect. Pauline has also stated last week that the Steelers/Dolphins both love Barton. He isn't expected to get past #21.

Drafttek mocked us Barton, Rosengarten, Brooks with our top 3 picks, that seem like offensive overkill to me.