Twitter: Cowboy players comment on Romo

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 1m
Dez on Tony Romo: “I feel for him. I hope he has a speedy recovery, which I know he is. And we’re going to try to get this W for him.”

Tom Orsborn ‏@tom_orsborn 50m
Beasley on Romo: "Everybody is hurt he had surgery...but our main focus is on what it should be, playing the Eagles."

Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 23m
Witten on Romo: "You can only imagine somebody who has played that position at the level he’s played and then to find out that news .. (1/2)
Witten on Romo: "It's obviously pretty tough on him and rightfully so. He loves the game, man."

Cowboys TE Jason Witten on Tony Romo surgery: "You’d give anything for him to be there, but this is pro football. These things come up."
Cowboys TE Jason Witten on Tony Romo: "Obviously we need him to get healthy for next season. But we have a lot of confidence in Kyle."

Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 42m
Amazingly teammates had no idea Tony Romo had surgery this morning

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 17m
Orton said romo's surgery doesn't change his mindset. He was already preparing to play. Said he is excited the chance and is ready to roll

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Makes what he did to Washington on that final game winning drive just that much more impressive.

Let's hope to get that kind of effort from every guy on the roster this Sunday.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
'Amazingly' Archer?? Really?? Maybe because they're concentrating on Sundays' game and leaving the worrying to Jerry and Candace.