Cowboy players NBA survey: LeBron or Warriors in Finals?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...cker-room-debate-LeBron-or-Warriors-in-the-NB

Guessing this zone is ok since it involves Cowboy players comments.......

Cowboys survey & in-house debate: LeBron or Warriors in Finals?
ByMIKE FISHER 4 hours ago
The other day, the Dallas Cowboys defensive backs convened in a meeting room inside The Star in Frisco. The purpose of the gathering -- film review or coverage adjustments or technique talk or whatever -- was immediately lost, however, when somebody brought up "LeBron vs. the Golden State Warriors'' in the NBA Finals.

"And then,'' safety Jeff Heath tells me,'' it was just everybody screaming at each other.''

The brilliance of the Warriors vs. LeBron and the underdog Cleveland Cavaliers in the Finals (which begin tonight) is, of course, just part of the scream-inducing debate. The near-infallibility of the Warriors is part of it. LeBron vs. Michael Jordan is part of it. LeBron vs. history is part of it.

So, between the screams and shrieks and hoots, I survey 16 Cowboys for their thoughts on the Finals -- specifically on who they want to win.

RB Ezekiel Ellliott - "It's all LeBron,'' says Zeke, the state-of-Ohio booster. "It's all LeBron for me because I'm loyal.''

QB Cooper Rush -- "I'll root for LeBron. But it'll only go five games. Golden State is too good.''

DE Taco Charlton -- "I want the Cavs. But what's probably going to happen is the Warriors.''