Cowboy Pro Bowl selections?

InTheZone

Reaction score
As far as who deserves it that's another discussion....I think Zeke, Dak, Tyron and Martin get in on offense.....defense.....Quinn....maybe Lawrence....that may be about it.

The OL? The whole OL? Really lol?
can you just take a few seconds to breathe before you post? I wasn't clear, but I mean players from the OL, not all of them. I'm surprised you didn't assume I meant all the backup OL as well.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
can you just take a few seconds to breathe before you post? I wasn't clear, but I mean players from the OL, not all of them. I'm surprised you didn't assume I meant all the backup OL as well.
No I knew you didn't mean the backup linemen.......I'm really speaking in regards to the whole offensive line.....its been a down year for them all that's why I was questioning it. Fredericks is understandable. He's going to take time to get back into form. Tyron and Collins have been solid for the most part. I can't say Conner is deserving......Martin will probably get in due to his name but I can't say he's been playing like the best guard in the league this year.

InTheZone

Reaction score
No I knew you didn't mean the backup linemen.......I'm really speaking in regards to the whole offensive line.....its been a down year for them all that's why I was questioning it. Fredericks is understandable. He's going to take time to get back into form. Tyron and Collins have been solid for the most part. I can't say Conner is deserving......Martin will probably get in due to his name but I can't say he's been playing like the best guard in the league this year.
Smith and Martin for sure. And I would consider Collins. He was always the "Jaylon Smith" of the OL, he turned it around big time this year.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I am not sure there is really a player that deserves to be in the pro bowl

kumizi

Reaction score
Dak and Zach Martin for sure.

Amari should unless his injury keeps him from amassing any more stats.

Tyron maybe

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gallop, he needs what less than 100 yards for a 1000 yard season. I know many other WR's deserve to go too. But he Cooper can be the 1st 2 receivers for Dallas to have over 1000 yards in the same season since Witten and was it Dez or TO.

No player on D deserves to even be mentioned.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
In the real world if you have to choose from a selection of dirty tee shirts, you choose. You are not happy but you choose. Shirt is still dirty. That Smith is a top tackle says more about the position today. Smith has not been good.

They hand out participation awards today also.
I want a participation trophy.:cool:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Once upon a time i actually cared about this.
Agreed.

They have screwed it up so bad it's a touch football game anymore. No hitting nothing I recognize.

They should just reduce it to video Madden and have two guys like Bradshaw and Johnson playing it on Jimster's boat in Florida.

It's a joke.

:confused:

stinkface

Reaction score
I'm not sure anyone deserves a Pro Bowl on the team. Cooper half way through the season was a lock, but not now. Dak half way through the season was also a lock but not now. Maybe Martin although he hasn't had a great year IMO. On Defense no one is even close this year. Pro Bowl means you are the best of the best. Who on the team is playing that way now?