cowboy sighting

tocdi3131

Reaction score
So there I was at the Grapevine Mills Mall earlier tonight with the fam, and who do i walk right past just casual as ever? Chris Canty. I kind of did a double take and what gave it away was his eye. I tell my girl to get a pen for me and of course it took forever,once i got it Canty was nowhere to be found. Don,t know if he's married but he was with some woman. Just thought i'd share with the board.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
tocdi3131 said:
So there I was at the Grapevine Mills Mall earlier tonight with the fam, and who do i walk right past just casual as ever? Chris Canty. I kind of did a double take and what gave it away was his eye. I tell my girl to get a pen for me and of course it took forever,once i got it Canty was nowhere to be found. Don,t know if he's married but he was with some woman. Just thought i'd share with the board.

Makes sense. Many of the Cowboys went back to their alma maters to see their college teams play this weekend. Canty's team got blown out by Georgia Tech the other night, and hence, he is probably in town for the weekend. If I was him, I would also do some shopping to kill the bye week boredom.

But then again, if he has so much free time, shouldn't he be studying up on the Titans?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
Makes sense. Many of the Cowboys went back to their alma maters to see their college teams play this weekend. Canty's team got blown out by Georgia Tech the other night, and hence, he is probably in town for the weekend. If I was him, I would also do some shopping to kill the bye week boredom.

But then again, if he has so much free time, shouldn't he be studying up on the Titans?
Something tells me it was the woman he was with that was doing all the shopping.

tocdi3131

Reaction score
BTW he is one big dude. I knew he was big but in person when you walk right past him its different.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
tocdi3131 said:
BTW he is one big dude. I knew he was big but in person when you walk right past him its different.

:laugh2:

This explains why you didn't tackle him before he got away.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Did you ask him why he can't get pressure on the QB?

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
My only question is how could you lose sight of a guy that big?

tocdi3131

Reaction score
LowTech said:
My only question is how could you lose sight of a guy that bi

g?
Don't know he must have dipped into a store or something,or he could have crashed through a wall when he saw someone noticed him.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
tocdi3131 said:
Don't know he must have dipped into a store or something,or he could have crashed through a wall when he saw someone noticed him.
I laughed. Actually Im still chuckling.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
tocdi3131 said:
And just think, he's the skinny one on the line..