Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 1/3/18

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He also has a ring and playoff success......

Yeah, and he screams and gets mad on the sidelines. That sort of thing resonates with some fans, particularly ones who have to replace their remote 3-4 times each season.

John813

Reaction score
I expected more tackles out of Lee. Seems like he gets 10 a game minimum.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I believe Dez just wants to win but I also believe he is like Owens in the sense that he hates seeing his talent go to waste in an offense that is horrible.
Dez means well. And when his mind is clear and he isn't frustrated, he truly is a team-player. But he is easily controlled by his emotions, and that's why he never can contain the outbursts and tantrums.

That, and the fact that Dez over-evaluates and overestimates himself. He's not as talented or athletic as he was 3-5 years ago. His lack of production falls on him as well, not just the horrible offense.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah, and he screams and gets mad on the sidelines. That sort of thing resonates with some fans, particularly ones who have to replace their remote 3-4 times each season.

Oh a ring with Dungy's team? Like folks like to say about Switzer

Thomas82

Reaction score
I believe Dez just wants to win but I also believe he is like Owens in the sense that he hates seeing his talent go to waste in an offense that is horrible.

This is spot on!! Not only is the offense bad, they have been misusing Dez.