Cowboy Tweets 11/1

Iago33

Reaction score
Goodell. The league leadership.

He is basically blaming his declining pizza sales on the NFL's declined viewer ratings.

But, best not say more because more words means taboo topic.

I will say that Papa John's pizza is not very good. Cheap and fast, but it is the McDonald's of the pizza world. Toppings are okay, but they are the worst at the crust game.
I've found national chains depend where you are. Quality control of Papa Johns in KY is much better than in TX. It's a vastly better product near Louisville.

Nirvana

Reaction score

Be sure to check this one out. Here's a nugget:

WHITE: Drew Pearson ran a pass route, and he slipped and fell, and Clint went ahead and threw the ball anyway, and it hit Drew in the head. Roger turned around to Clint and said something like, Oh, way to go, Rabbit Tooth. Because Clint had buck teeth, and he looked like Bugs Bunny. So Clint challenged Roger to a fight.

STAUBACH: We walked off to the side of the field and ...

WHITE: They say to me, “Danny, you keep Coach Reeves occupied so he doesn’t see us.” That was my job. I turn and look around, and Roger is over there, down on his knees just pounding away at Clint. I thought he was going to kill Clint! Dan Reeves saw it, and he went running over there and stopped it.

STAUBACH: Longley actually told [cornerback] Mel Renfro, he said something like, I need to get out of here, and the way I need to get out of here is to hit Staubach. Then he wanted to get into a second fight a few days later before practice. I am literally putting on my shoulder pads in the locker room and—

WHITE: Clint walks up behind Staubach and just cold-cocks him. I mean, you have to be a little bit crazy. There has to be something wrong with you to do something like that! And then he takes off running with Roger chasing him, blood running down his face.

STAUBACH: That was the last I saw of him. I feel bad now. At the time I was really upset, and I wanted to get him, but looking back on it, the fact is that he lost his job to Danny White, and he changed his attitude. He didn’t want to be a third-team QB, but he was a Cowboys QB and a good one there for a while.

WHITE: Never in the history of football has anybody gotten more out of one pass than Clint Longley. Clint was fascinating, if you want to call him that, but I just think there was one little screw that was not attached.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
love the garlic sauce though.....
You got it! I've been hitting this 'MOD PIZZA' joint, it's kinda like a chipolte where you tell them what you want them to put on it as you go down the line,,,I always have them hit the outside crust edge with the garlic butter:thumbup:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I've found national chains depend where you are. Quality control of Papa Johns in KY is much better than in TX. It's a vastly better product near Louisville.
There is some truth to this. I have experienced the same phenomena with Pizza Hut.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I have torn up my fair share of $5 pepperonis :laugh:
Same here,,,i've got to eat it going down the road though as once it cools off it gets close to like eating the box it came ino_O

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
You got it! I've been hitting this 'MOD PIZZA' joint, it's kinda like a chipolte where you tell them what you want them to put on it as you go down the line,,,I always have them hit the outside crust edge with the garlic butter:thumbup:
Hipsters.
JEDmLDO.gif

Show him the pit of misery.