Cowboy Tweets 11/18

Zman5

Reaction score
Can scratch these guys off the list as contenders.

I just hope they have enough left in the tank to beat ATL. Looking at the schedule, I think they'll lose a few games after that and we also get them when Zeke comes back.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Jerry need to apologize twice, once for being stupid and insensitive the second for being recorded being stupid and insensitive.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/average/center/

Return on investment.

While all are playing great football, a few cost their teams a first round draft pick. And they're now being paid big money. And then there are the Patriots. Undrafted free agent making less than half of what any of the other are for the same level of play.

Dante Scarnecchia. An enormous, non-cap-related advantage that the New England Patriots have over the entire NFL.

Sounds like you want to be a Patriots fan.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I would watch robot football...it could actually be better than the NFL because you don't have to protect robots. Who wouldn't like watching a robot QB get sandwiched, subsequently cut in half and throw a hailmary for a TD before it hits the ground? Robot returners would likely blowup upon impact. It would be glorious.
:lmao2:

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I would watch robot football...it could actually be better than the NFL because you don't have to protect robots. Who wouldn't like watching a robot QB get sandwiched, subsequently cut in half and throw a hailmary for a TD before it hits the ground? Robot returners would likely blowup upon impact. It would be glorious.

Ever watch westworld? It never ends well for us real people