Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 12/12

kazzd58

Reaction score

Dont get me started on Witten and how selfish he is if he wont come of the field for 1 series at least per game

We could have saved some games from being lost just having different attributes on the field for 3rd down plays that are guaranteed passes, because we have never ran the ball on 3rd and 2 or more unless its Dak scrambling anyway.

SO why not have a Switzer on the field to convert som third downs since Beasley is being covered Football 101 ..

I just got through watching Switzers college highlights and This staff does not utilize the personel properly still

We slick got a deep threat if we let him run the routes Oh boy was killing in camp when Bease was hurt and took his spot... shiiiiddddd What changed he still got the same attributes as you can see with the punt returns..

I just think there are situations we could have prevented by using our personel and there best attributes on obvious passing situations

Its 3rd and long witten should be off the field

now on 3rd and 3 or 5 Witten good all day long he can stay on the field. Just My Opinion but I just watch the games you know and also the best Madden player in the world you've never heard of but best believe people take my game but you know the originator cant be duplicated

dialerd is the username PS4 is the Console Madden2018 is the game WHatup!!! The Best No im not humble on Madden